Thursday, April 17, 2008

Interview

Interviewing AZALIA:

Round 1:

1 What is the underlying point of the project?
To show the art of dance and the meaningful message behind it.

2 What influenced you to begin this project?
My love for dance and the way it makes you feel. Many people I'm surrounded by love to dance and do it well, not only for fun but because it's their passion.

3 Where are you getting your resources from?
I'm getting random resources from the Internet on the history of different dances. I'm also getting resources from interviewees that I will be interviewing.

4. How do you feel about where the project has gotten so far?
I feel the project is moving very slowly because of lack of effort and amount of steps at the moment, but when the project is near ending I feel it will move very smoothly.


ROUND 2:

1. The goals that you have set for yourself so far, how well would you say you've progressed in making them a possibility?
I have made some progress, my my goals will definitely be completed over the expected time.

2. Has the main idea for your project shifted since you've started actually putting the pieces together?
No, Since i began I had a clear idea of what the main idea of the project was.

3. What can we expect to see of your project after this very long break coming up?
You can expect to see the history of the dances completed and some sort of nararration voice over.

No comments: